Saturday, December 6, 2014

The GoodNight LED bulb!

Want a better night’s sleep? Did you know the light bulb that’s been in your bedroom lamp since…well…forever just might be getting in the way of your body making melatonin – the hormone that helps you fall asleep? Many people spend $200 a year on sleeping pills, or up to $1200 on sleep therapy. It’s time for a better solution. The Good Night ™ LED light bulb originally developed for NASA astronauts on the International Space Station, lets melatonin do its thing. So when you’re ready to sleep, your body is too.

Review: "A frequent insomniac, I discovered this light engineered by/for NASA. Having also discovered Amazon.com sells it less expensively, I was pleased to receive it with Amazaon's usual good service and delivery. Although a review I read gave the impression insomnia would be gone the first night, I haven't found that so for me. That's an individual thing. I am, however, sleeping better combined with an hour before bed of resting my eyes from TV, and iPhone use. Learning the science behind this light helped me understand my contribution to the insomnia. I gravitated to this product, regardless of the expense, because I've experienced the benefits of light therapy before--reducing the effects of clinical depression. To me if I can get better and more sleep at night, it's priceless."

While not cheap at about $55 (available at Amazon), this bulb uses only about $1.45 of energy per year while supplying 60 watts of light!

1 comment: